Sunday, March 04, 2012

Online Books, Graphic Novels, Comics and Magazines

  I have recently been updating my stock on the ABE internet site and expect shortly to have over 10,000 online. Largely second hand rare, collectable and out of print books, comics, graphic novels and magazines. I expect my listing of comics and magazines to become comparable with any other in the world in due course. A remarkably high proportion of my orders are from across the Anglosphere as far as New Zealand (so nobody from Antarctica yet) and Europe which says a lot about the range I carry


   This will link you to my books on the site.

    Obviously I want to encourage you to order from there if you cannot visit the shop. However I am also happy to sell over the counter. However, much of my online stock isn't in the shop itself. So if you are coming here I suggest you browse through this stock and email me ( crgn143@aol.com) a couple of days before you come telling me what items you are after. I will have them waiting for you. The handling charge for this will be £1 whereas normal postage (in the UK) is £2 is a fair reduction.

No comments: